Gentle Yogafit (with Somatic Movements)
Instructor: Isabel Arias Santos
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, JULY 6TH
Gentle Yogafit (featuring Somatic movements)
Yogafit program focused on gentle stretching, breathing, and meditation. There will be some Somatic movements as well. This late evening class will help you relax and finish your day with a positive attitude!
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN YOGA MAT!
Wednesdays, July 15 – Sep 2
8/$72 (LIMITED TO 12 PARTICIPANTS)
COVID-19 Policy for FGCA Fitness and Wellness Programs
- DO NOT come to class if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste, chills, unexplained or unusual headache, unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Please contact us at the end of the session if you have missed 2 or more classes due to illness and we will process a refund or credit towards future classes
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class start time and wait outside for the teacher to open the facility
- Bring personal items into the Garry Oak Room and refrain from using the foyer
- Participants will enter at the front doors and exit at the back door of the Garry Oak Room
- Please exit the building when the class ends to allow the instructor time to prepare space for next user
- Please arrive already dressed appropriately for the class, do not use the washrooms as change rooms
- Please bring your own water
- Please practice good hand washing hygiene
- Please practice physical distancing (2m).