OSC Registration & Contacts
For Families new to our programs
OSC Registration for the 2020/201 School Year
You MUST get a registration ticket in order to register for OSC. Registration ticket ‘sales’ open online:
Monday, April 13th at 7:00pm
Click the link for MJOSC REGISTRATION TICKETS (30 tickets will be made available for children at Margaret Jenkins School)
Click the link for FFOSC REGISTRATION TICKETS (30 tickets will be made available for children at Sir James Douglas School)
- Guardians are only able to purchase ONE ticket per child. If both parents ‘purchase’ a ticket you will be ineligible to register your child on registration day.
- The name on the ticket must match at least one guardian listed on the registration package.
- Tickets are limited to one per family, even if you have multiple children.
The Childcare Coordinator will contact you on April 21st regarding your registrations placement.
OSC Registration for families currently enrolled in an FGCA program for the 2020/21 School Year:
(families currently enrolled in a registered program or attended a registered program during the 2019/2020 school year)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for CURRENTLY REGISTERED FAMILIES:
- If you are currently registered for Before and/or After Care and you plan on registering for the same type of care, you do NOT need to attend the registration evening:
- This applies to Before School Care and After School Care ONLY, not Pro-D Day registrations.
- Drop-off your completed 2020/21 registration package to your OSC management team within the week of February 03-07, 2020 (MJ) and February 10-14, 2020 (Fairfield).
- We will assume you are forfeiting your space if we DO NOT receive you registration package during your assigned week.
- If you are changing or adding a care type to your registration, you DO NEED to attend the registration evening:
- Are you changing your care type from just Before School Care to Before and After School Care, from Part-Time to Full-Time, or are you switching schools and therefore OSC programs?
- Is your child not currently enrolled in the OSC program? (i.e. siblings or children transferring from our early years programs)
- Purchase a free ticket on Eventbrite. This ticket will determine your placement in the registration order.
- Attend the registration evening for your respective school.
- Please note that while the ticket purchased through Eventbright determines your placement in the registration order, we will be seeing families on a first come first serve basis through the evening.
- Registration tickets are acquired through Eventbrite:
- MARGARET JENKINS OSC Pre-Registration Tickets released on Tuesday, February 11th @ 7:00pm PST
- : https://www.eventbrite.ca/o/fairfield-gonzales-community-association-18533609432
- FAIRFIELD OSC Pre-Registration Tickets released on Monday, February 17th @ 7:00pm PST
- You must come prepared with a fully completed registration package.
IMPORTANT: Registration tickets are required for the registration evenings on February 18th & 24th:
MJOSC: Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Margaret Jenkins Out of School Care (1825 Chandler Avenue – portables)
FFOSC: Monday, February 24th 2020, 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Fairfield Community Place, 1330 Fairfield Road (main entrance)
*Note that Pro-D Day registration will take place on a separate date. See below.
- Families re-registering into the same program
- Siblings of children currently registered in OSC
- Full-time staff who are registering their children
- Children who are currently registered in another FGCA registered childcare program
- Families who are returning to us whose children were registered in an FGCA program after September 2017
- Families new to our program
Fairfield (Sir James Douglas) Out of School Care (FFOSC)
1330 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 5J1
Margaret Jenkins Out of School Care (MJOSC)
1824 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 1G6
Child Care Coordinator (Spring, Summer and Pro-D Day camps)
1330 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 5J1
2020/21 Registration Forms (next year):
2019/20 Registration Forms (current year):
Pre-Authorized Debit Form (PAD) (Only families who are new to our program or are current families who are changing their banking info need to complete this form)
If required, please include:
“The staff members make sure that every member of our community who walks in through the doors of the Place or the Garry Oak Room feels welcomed and every child that comes in through the doors feels safe and supported.” – former board member