Registration & Contacts
OSC EXTERNAL Registration for the 2019/20 School Year:
(applies any family NOT currently registered in our childcare programs)
When: Saturday, April 13th 2018, 9:00am – 12:00pm
*** TICKETS REQUIRED TO REGISTER ON THAT DAY
Pre-registration ticket ‘sales’ open: Monday, April 8th @ 7:00pm. See links below.
Registration Location: Fairfield Community Place, 1330 Fairfield Road
For both FFOSC (Sir James Douglas School) & MJOSC (Margaret Jenkins School)
As part of a large plan to eliminate overnight line-ups we have instituted a new system for acquiring a registration number. Once a ticket has been ‘purchased’ (for free) your name will be placed on a registration list, as generated by the system. This list will determine the numerical order of registration for registration day on Saturday, April 13th 9am-12pm.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for EXTERNAL REG:
- Registration is done on a first come, first serve basis and we utilize an online ticket system to determine the registration order
- Registration tickets can be acquired through Eventbrite starting on April 8th at 7:00pm PST
- More detailed information will be provided closer to the date
- Depending on the number of individuals present please be prepared to wait for up to 1 hour
- It is expected that you come with a fully complete registration package on this date.
You MUST have a pre-registration ticket in order to register on April 13th @ 9am:
Click the link for MJOSC REGISTRATION TICKETS (30 tickets will be made available)
Click the link for FFOSC REGISTRATION TICKETS (40 tickets will be made available)
- Pre-registration tickets will be made available on Monday, April 8th @ 7:00pm and will be available until Saturday, April 13th @ 9:00am.
- You may arrive anytime between 9am and 12pm on the April 13th. Outside of that time we may be unable to honour your spot in the queue.
- Guardians are only able to purchase ONE ticket per child. If both parents ‘purchase’ a ticket you will be ineligible to register your child on registration day.
- On Registration Day, guardians will drop off registration packages, meet the managers and have an opportunity to ask questions.
- The name on the ticket must match at least one guardian listed on the registration package.
- All required registration documents can be found at the bottom of this page
- Tickets are limited to one per family, even if you have multiple children.
- You may contact Evan Pepper after Tuesday, April 10th @ 12pm to inquire about your place on the list
- Families re-registering into the same program
- Siblings of children currently registered in OSC
- Full-time staff who are registering their children
- Children who are currently registered in another FGCA registered childcare program
- Families who are returning to us whose children were registered in an FGCA program after September 2017
- Families new to our program
Professional Development (Pro-D) Day Care:
Registration for the 2019/20 school year will take place online through Eventbrite by acquiring a registration ‘ticket’.
- Registration will take place on April 29, 2019 at 7:00pm
- Registration spaces are offered on a first come, first serve basis and are determined by the time you acquire a ticket online. If you receive a registered space you will be registered in ALL Pro-D days. You are only entitled to a Pro-D Day space if you have a confirmed OSC space within one of our programs (Fairfield OSC or Margaret Jenkins OSC)
- Registrants must obtain one ticket per child requiring care. For example, if you have two children needing care you must acquire 2 tickets. A maximum of 3 tickets will be available for ‘purchase’. If you have more than 3 children please contact Evan Pepper.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation e-mail by May 3 letting them know if they have a registered space in Pro-D days or if they have been waitlisted.
- Online ticket ‘sales’ will close May 3 @ 4pm. After that time please reach out to Evan Pepper to inquire about Professional Development Day Care.
IMPORTANT: Registration tickets are required to obtain a Pro-D registered space:
Pro-D Day Care Registration link: Pro-D Day Registration Tickets
Fairfield (Sir James Douglas) Out of School Care (FFOSC)
1330 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 5J1
Margaret Jenkins Out of School Care (MJOSC)
1824 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 1G6
Child Care Coordinator (Spring, Summer and Pro-D Day camps)
1330 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 5J1
2019/20 Registration Forms (next year):
Pre-Authorized Debit Form (PAD) (Only families who are new to our program or are current families who are changing their banking info need to complete this form)
2018/19 Registration Forms (current year):
If required, please include:
“The staff members make sure that every member of our community who walks in through the doors of the Place or the Garry Oak Room feels welcomed and every child that comes in through the doors feels safe and supported.” – former board member