Pro-D Day Camps
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAYS (PRO-D DAYS)
School Age 5-12 years
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
$40.00 per child
Pro-D Day care is offered at the FGCA for all district wide pro-d days.
Check the Victoria School District website calendar for pro d dates.
Child Care Coordinator
1330 Fairfield Rd, Victoria BC, V8S 5J1
All Pro-D Days for the 2019/20 school year are full, and we are not accepting more names for the wait list.
Registration for Pro D Days occurs every April and covers all the Pro-D Days for the following school year.
2020/21 school year
Registration tickets are required to obtain a Pro-D registered space.
- Registration will take place on May 19, 2020 at 7:00pm
- Registration spaces are offered on a first come, first serve basis and are determined by the time you acquire a ticket online. If you receive a registered space you will be registered in ALL Pro-D days. You are only entitled to a Pro-D Day space if you have a confirmed OSC space within one of our programs (Fairfield OSC or Margaret Jenkins OSC)
- Registrants must obtain one ticket per child requiring care. For example, if you have two children needing care you must acquire 2 tickets. A maximum of 3 tickets will be available for ‘purchase’. If you have more than 3 children please contact Evan Pepper.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation e-mail by May 29 letting them know if they have a registered space in Pro-D days or if they have been waitlisted.
- Online ticket ‘sales’ will close May 22 @ 4pm. After that time please reach out to Evan Pepper to inquire about Professional Development Day Care.