Recreation – Early Childhood
Covid Policy for FGCA Recreation classes
- DO NOT come to class if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste, chills, unexplained or unusual headache, unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Please contact us at the end of the session if you have missed 2 or more classes due to illness and we will process a refund or credit towards future classes
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class start time and wait outside for the teacher to open the facility
- Bring personal items into the Garry Oak Room and refrain from using the foyer
- Participants will enter at the front doors and exit at the back door of the Garry Oak Room
- Please exit the building when the class ends to allow the instructor time to prepare space for next user
- Please arrive already dressed appropriately for the class, do not use the washrooms as change rooms
- Please bring your own water
- Please practice good hand washing hygiene
- Please practice physical distancing (2m). Class sizes will be limited to accommodate this requirement.
To register for classes, please call 250-382-4604
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Walk-in registrations may also be paid during office hours with credit card, cash, cheque or debit.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to confirm a space in the program.
- All programs are subject to change, and programs with insufficient registration are subject to cancellation. If a program does not have a minimum number of participants registered five working days prior to the program’s start date, the program may be cancelled and a full refund or credit will be issued.
- If after attending the first class you decide this course in not right for you, we are happy to issue a pro-rated refund. This request must be made before the start of the second class.
- For programs that are one lesson in length, refunds will only be issued for withdrawals made four (4) business days in advance of the course running.
- Refunds will generally not be issued for any program that a participant withdraws from after the second class. Special circumstances may be considered and may require a medical certificate.
Eligible recipients can apply for credits to be used towards recreation programs at the Fairfield Community Place through the LIFE program. See the City’s webpage for an application form, or come and pick one up at the Place.