Instructor: Isabel Santos
Join us for one of the fastest growing Latin dance-inspired fitness crazes across the world! People of all ages are falling in love with its infectious music, easy-to-follow dance moves and body-sculpting benefits. Come dance to the rhythms of Salsa, Merengue, Mambo and other Latin beats.
September 14 – November 30 (No class Oct 12 & 26)
This is an innovative muscle training program with the addition of light weight toning sticks. In a relatively short period of time, this challenging workout helps in building coordination and muscle endurance. This class is open to everyone, no previous dance or ZUMBA® class experience necessary.
September 16 – November 25 (no class Nov 11)
COVID-19 Policy for FGCA Fitness and Wellness Programs
- DO NOT come to class if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste, chills, unexplained or unusual headache, unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Please contact us at the end of the session if you have missed 2 or more classes due to illness and we will process a refund or credit towards future classes
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class start time and wait outside for the teacher to open the facility
- Bring personal items into the Garry Oak Room and refrain from using the foyer
- Participants will enter at the front doors and exit at the back door of the Garry Oak Room
- Please exit the building when the class ends to allow the instructor time to prepare space for next user
- Please arrive already dressed appropriately for the class, do not use the washrooms as change rooms
- Please bring your own water
- Please practice good hand washing hygiene
- Please practice physical distancing (2m).
“Isabel is such an encouraging instructor. Every class is so fun I forget it’s exercise & the time flies by“
– Zumba participant