Instructor: Isabel Santos
Based on the BC government’s current restrictions on high intensity group physical activities, the FGCA will be cancelling both of our Zumba and Zumba Toning winter sessions. The Spring session is tentatively scheduled to start the week of April 19th.
Isabel, the Zumba instructor, is going to be offering her classes online (Zoom). You can email her at: email@example.com to register and arrange payment.
Join us for one of the fastest growing Latin dance-inspired fitness crazes across the world! People of all ages are falling in love with its infectious music, easy-to-follow dance moves and body-sculpting benefits. Come dance to the rhythms of Salsa, Merengue, Mambo and other Latin beats.
Mondays Jan 18 – Mar 29 (no class Family Day) CANCELLED
Mondays April 19 – June 28th (No class May 24th)
This is an innovative muscle training program with the addition of light weight toning sticks. In a relatively short period of time, this challenging workout helps in building coordination and muscle endurance. This class is open to everyone, no previous dance or ZUMBA® class experience necessary.
Wednesday, Jan 20 – Mar 24 CANCELLED
Wednesdays, April 21 – June 23
COVID-19 Policy for FGCA Fitness and Wellness Programs
- DO NOT come to class if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste, chills, unexplained or unusual headache, unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Please contact us at the end of the session if you have missed 2 or more classes due to illness and we will process a refund or credit towards future classes
- Please wear a mask before and after class
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the class start time and wait outside for the teacher to open the facility
- Bring personal items into the Garry Oak Room and refrain from using the foyer
- Participants will enter at the front doors and exit at the back door of the Garry Oak Room
- Please exit the building when the class ends to allow the instructor time to prepare space for next user
- Please arrive already dressed appropriately for the class, do not use the washrooms as change rooms
- Please bring your own water
- Please practice good hand washing hygiene
- Please practice physical distancing (2m).
“Isabel is such an encouraging instructor. Every class is so fun I forget it’s exercise & the time flies by“
– Zumba participant