To register for classes, please call 250-382-4604
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Walk-in registrations may also be paid during office hours with credit card, cash, cheque or debit.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to confirm a space in the program.
- All programs are subject to change, and programs with insufficient registration are subject to cancellation. If a program does not have a minimum number of participants registered five working days prior to the program’s start date, the program may be cancelled and a full refund or credit will be issued.
- If after attending the first class you decide this course in not right for you, we are happy to issue a pro-rated refund. This request must be made before the start of the second class.
- For programs that are one lesson in length, refunds will only be issued for withdrawals made four (4) business days in advance of the course running.
- Refunds will generally not be issued for any programs that a participant withdraws from after the second class with the exception of classes missed due to illness related Covid 19 protocols. Special circumstances may be considered and may require a medical certificate.
Eligible recipients can apply for credits to be used towards recreation programs at the Fairfield Community Place through the LIFE program. See the City’s webpage for an application form, or come and pick one up at the Place.
Etiquette for FGCA Recreation classes:
- DO NOT come to class if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste, chills, unexplained or unusual headache, unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Please bring your own water
- Please practice good hand washing hygiene
Code of Conduct
The Fairfield Gonzales Community Association, board, staff, volunteers and users will adhere to the
following Code of Conduct to guide all behaviour and activities related to the FGCA
- We will interact with respect, courtesy,objectivity and inclusiveness
- We will work towards the good of all community members, and not for personal benefit
- We will promote collaboration, cooperation and partnership with each other and with other groups
- We will promote health, wellness and safety for the entire community