Email: is the best way to reach us: 

We now have reception hours:

10am – 2pm Monday to Friday, Closed Saturday & Sunday

Call: 250-382-4604

E-news – see our recent news & Sign up here

FGCA Program Updates

Summer Camps – we will offer week long camps. Registration will take place near the second week of June, date to be determined.

Out of School Care –  Registration for Sept 2020 – will proceed as planned, information on our website.

Recreation Classes – we are offering some summer classes and working on plan for the fall.

Facility Rentals – are being considered on a case by case basis, keeping current health recommendations in mind. Email place@fairfieldcommunity to inquire.

See our How you can help your community page

See our Food Security page

See our Mental Health resources page

Some helpful links on the Government response

Symptoms & healthcare