The Health and Safety of everyone who visits the centre is our primary concern.
We are keeping a vigilant eye on updates from BC’s Ministry of Heath, Island Health and WorkSafeBC to be sure we are compliant with the latest health recommendations.
Vaccination ~ all of our adult recreation classes require proof of vaccination.
Masks ~ everyone 5 years old and over is required to wear a mask while in the building.
Hand hygiene ~ please wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival & throughout your time at the centre
Stay home if you are ill ~ please do not visit the centre if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
COVID – 19 Safety Plan for recreation programs ~updated January 2022
COVID-19 Safety Plan for Community Programs ~ updated January 2022
COVID-19 Safety Plan for Facility Renters ~ updated January 2022
Symptoms & healthcare
- Anyone who is concerned that they may have been exposed to, or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, should call 8-1-1.
- You can also call 1-888-COVID-19 or text 604-630-0300 for details, advice, and further information on the virus.
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
- More information: BC Centre for Disease Control, Island Health.
- To learn where, when and how people with symptoms can be tested, visit: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/testing