Community Yard Sale
Saturday, May 27th 2017 from 9am-1pm
4th Annual Fairfield Gonzales Community Yard Sale
It will soon be time to clean out your basement, closets and garage, and above all benefit your community. The 4th Annual Fairfield Gonzales Community Yard Sale promises to be a bustling, bargain-filled community activity to meet neighbours, promote a greener lifestyle and donate to others. Yard Sale maps are available online and on the day of the event at various locations around the neighbourhood.
Register your yard sale with FGCA to be added to the official Community Yard Sale Map. Being on the map increases traffic to your sale by letting people know where to locate you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the front desk at 250-382-4604 by May 20th expressing your interest in registering your yard sale. Group sales are welcome. Pick up Posters and Yard Sale Signs at FGCA (1330 Fairfield Rd.) once you register.
NOTE: End of day donation pick-up service to be announced.
Support the FGCA:
This year, we are requiring Yard Sale participants to pay a $10 registration fee that will help support Fairfield Gonzales Community Association’s programming. Participants are also welcome to donate some of their proceeds to FGCA. As a non-profit organization, we can gladly issue a charitable tax receipt for all donations over $20.
What else is happening?
- Book sale from 9am-1pm in the FGCA parking lot (drop-off your book donations at FGCA between May 22nd and May 26th 9am-4pm)
- Group tables are available at St. Matthias (250-598-2833) and Fairfield United (250-384-2425)
- Matthias Church Monthly Plastics, Recycling & Bottle Drive on Sat, May 27th 9am-11am
- Clothing Swap, Sat, May 27th10 am – 1pm at the FGCA
- Repair Cafe Fairfield, Sat, May 27th10 am – 1pm at the FGCA
Volunteer at this year’s event
You can help the success of this event by participating and getting the word out. If you are so inclined, we’d love to have you volunteer in any of the following capacities. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Book sale volunteers