Moss Rock Preschool
EXTERNAL REGISTRATION TICKETS (required to register on February 20th):: Pre-Registration Tickets
External Registration for the 2019/2020 School Year begins on Wednesday, February 20th @ 6:30pm. Internal Registration begins January 23rd- February 1st. For more detailed registration information please see the Registration section below.
For more information contact eyc@fairfieldcommunity or 250-382-4604 (ext. 107)
Ages 3-5 (3 years old by December 31st of their registered year)
Rates (effective September 2019):
- 2 days/week $210 per month
- 3 days/week $270 per month
- 4 days/week $355 per month
- 5 days/week $420 per month
+ $30 one time administration fee
2 Early Childhood Educators
September to June
Children must be able to toilet independently.
Eligible families may apply for government subsidy.
***Please note, priority is given to families registering for 5 days a week.
PHILOSOPHY & STAFF
Join us in our licensed child-guided Preschool taught by our superb Early Childhood Educators. Our goal at Moss Rock Preschool is to provide educational opportunities of exploration in a vast number of areas, such as nature, community, art and social interactions.
Our focus is heavy on exploration-based learning in a warm, diverse and nurturing environment. Our Educators pay close attention to the choices their preschoolers make and, with that, continue to create an evolving program that best suits the children’s individual needs.
INTERNAL (families currently enrolled in a registered program or attended a registered program during the 2017/2018 school year)
Internal families will have between Wednesday, January 23rd – Friday, February 1st to drop off their registration packages.
- Packages can be dropped off at the front desk or to the Preschool Manager
- Packages will be time stamped and spaces will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
EXTERNAL (families that are not currently enrolled in our programs)
Registration for families new to our program will take place on February 20, 2019 @ 6:30pm.
Prior to registration, families will need to acquire a Pre-Registration ticket.
- Tickets will be made available on Thursday, February 7 at 7:00pm
- The time in which you acquire a ticket will determine your space in the registration lin
- Tickets are free
- One ticket per family is permitted- even if you are registering multiple children.
Link to Pre-Registration Tickets:
- Families re-registering back in preschool
- Siblings of children currently registered in preschool
- Full-time staff who are registering their children
- Children who are currently registered in another FGCA registered childcare program
- Families who are returning to us whose children were registered in an FGCA program after September 2017
- Families new to our program
2019/2020 Registration Documents (next year)
Pre-Authorized Debit Form (PAD) (new families only, or if banking information has changed) ***PDF forms can only be completed online if opened with Google Chrome
If required, please include: